Job Type: Recruiting
Tremendous growth opportunity to work with an Award-Winning Staffing Firm! Innovative Talent Solutions is currently seeking a Recruiting Specialist. The Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for assisting the team with onboarding, compliance, sourcing and recruiting candidates. Including, but not limited to, creating and posting job ads, interviews, reference checks, data entry, and maintaining candidate files. The ideal Recruiting Specialist candidate will be a driven, polished professional with a strong ability to manage priorities.
Recruiting Specialist Must Have Experience & Skill Set:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1+ years of HR, Recruiting, Staffing, or Administrative experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative and creative Internet research and hunting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter able to prioritize multiple projects
- Dependable, trustworthy with incentive to achieve goals
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.