Quality Systems Specialist
Fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door at a growing International Company! Innovative Talent Solutions is currently seeking a Quality Systems Specialist for our client’s Triangle location. The Quality Systems Specialist will lead and support for the company’s EU MDR QMS activities. The ideal Quality Systems Specialist will have a Bachelor’s Degree, 3+ years of compliance in the medical device or pharmaceutical industries with superior communication skills.
Quality Systems Specialist Must Have Experience & Skill-Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ of compliance experience in the medical device pharmaceutical industries
- Knowledge of quality management systems ISO 13485, GMP, MDR
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable working in a networked environment
- Superior communication skills both, verbal and written with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superb time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.