Practice Administrator – Direct Hire
Excellent direct-hire opportunity to work for a well-established, unparalleled Medical Practice! Innovative Talent Solutions is actively recruiting a Practice Administrator for our Raleigh Client. The Practice Administrator is responsible for working closely with the physicians, daily operations, financial management, human resources planning and management, physician recruitment and retention, patient satisfaction and strategic planning. The ideal Practice Administrator will have a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 10 years as a senior executive with strong leadership skills and a forward-thinking mindset.
Practice Administrator Must Have Experience & Skill-Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- CMPE or FACMPE accreditation preferred
- 10+ years’ experience as a senior executive in an operations or finance position
- 8+ years’ experience in healthcare
- 5+ years’ experience of practice administration
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership skills with a forward-thinking mindset
- Polite, confidential, professional demeanor
Practice Administrator Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.