Executive Assistant – Biopharmaceutical
Amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic and established Biopharmaceutical company! Innovative Talent Solutions is actively recruiting for an Executive Assistant. Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include: calendar management, maintaining supplies, maintenance requests, expense reports, drafting correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and special projects. The ideal Executive Assistant candidate will have 3+ years administrative assistance at an executive level with a polite and professional demeanor.
Executive Assistant Must Haves & Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of executive level administrative support
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Previous industry experience in corporate biotech or pharmaceutical a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superb organization and multi tasking skills
- Proven professionalism and a high-level confidentiality
Executive Assistant Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.