Great opportunity to work for an Industry Leading Company! Innovative Talent Solutions is seeking an Executive Assistant for our regional client. As the Executive Assistant you will support top-level executives with scheduling and calendar management, travel coordination, correspondence along with other high-level administrative tasks. The ideal Executive Assistant will be polished, professional, a go-getter while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
Executive Assistant Must Haves & Skill Set:
- Associates Degree, preferred
- 2+ years’ Executive Assistant experience supporting Senior level executives
- Technically savvy with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills while multi-tasking
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.