Document Control Specialist
Great opportunity to for work an Industry-Leading Global Company! Innovative Talent Solutions is currently seeking a Document Control Specialist for our client’s Triangle location. The Document Control Specialist will assist the Quality Systems team by assessing, processing and maintaining documents, drawings, and databases. The ideal Document Control Specialist will have their Associates Degree, 3+ years’ experience in the medical device industry with extreme attention to detail.
Document Control Specialist Must Have Experience & Skill-Set:
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in the medical device industry
- Strong knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations
- Technically savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Superb time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.