Terrific opportunity to work for an Established National Company! Innovative Talent Solutions is actively seeking a professional AR Specialist for our Triangle client. Responsibilities of the AR Specialist include coordinating and processing documentation, invoicing and payment disputes, analyze and research account discrepancies, and supporting management with any additional tasks. The ideal AR Specialist candidate will have 2+ years accounts receivable/collections experience, a strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
AR Specialist Must Have Experience & Skill-Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of accounts receivable/collections experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical, mathematics and typing skills
AR Specialist Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Days
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.